Antonio Muñoz (NONO) joined the group in June 2006 as part of ESP-SOL Project. He is biologist doing his PhD research in bioindormatics and his main task in the group is the data analysis generated in the project. In addition, he offers his point of view in all the develops produced in the group. In the ends of 2007 he joined the INB project widen his tasks to the web services develop and workflows production. Actually he is involved in data analysis of several projects: tomato (ESP-SOL project), porcine (infection process in porcine by PCV2), strawberry (involved factors in strawberry ripening) and olive-tree (OLIGEN project)
- Microarray data analysis from pre-processing and data quality to candidates gene selection.
- Web services and workflows.
- MicroRNAs detection.
- Programing languages: Perl.
- Data analysis in general.
- Program tester.
- Web services and workflows developer.